Structured Planning Provides Control and Confidence
You need a financial planning software that meets the structured demands of standardized financial planning and reporting requirements and regulations. Structured Planning with Planful automates labor-intensive planning activities in a complete cloud-based platform – giving your finance team control, consistency, and confidence in corporate financial plans.
Save Time and Reduce Errors
- Eliminate manual, labor-intensive, error-prone processes
- Automate data integration from any ERP, CRM, or HCM.
- Categorize data with prebuilt financial intelligence and logic – avoiding costly customizations, saving time, and reducing the risk of errors.
Complete Planning Functionality
- Whether you use top-down, zero-based, driver-based or rolling forecasts, Planful helps you do it faster and better.
- Automatically collect, aggregate, and validate financial data from your General Ledger, HCM, and Fixed Asset Ledger — creating a single source of financial truth you can trust.
- Sleep well at night with full faith and confidence that data is accurate and secure.
Prebuilt Tools Provide the Structure and Control Required by FP&A
- Prebuilt planning and report templates help you save time and avoid costly and disruptive customizations, all while complying with required financial standards.
- Built-in financial intelligence automatically stores, categorizes, and presents your data based on accounting properties.
- Structured financial reports are easy to create and modify, are automatically formatted and distributed, and are always consistent and accurate in presentation.
Report Accurately, Produce Quickly, Plan Continuously
- Fulfill your non-negotiable regulatory and compliance obligations much faster and more accurately so your team has more bandwidth for strategic, value-added work.
- Produce your financial plans and reports efficiently so your business leaders can make better use of your team’s insights and act on them quickly.
- Empower your business partners to dynamically plan using your structured data and elevate the financial conversation.
Owned by Finance
- Quickly and easily adapt financial planning systems to embrace changing business conditions.
- Make functional, administrative, and setup changes without IT support or expensive consultants.
- With Planful, all aspects of configuration, setup, and administration are performed by the finance, so you make changes at the speed of business.
No matter what kind of planning, budget, or forecasting method, Planful has pre-built templates or you can build a template to suit your exact requirements. Whether it’s for large projects, model mergers and acquisitions, or to evaluate functional decisions, you can ensure that every project has a high impact on your P&L, balance sheet, and cash flows.
Standardize compensation calculations from across the organization and streamline your workforce planning process by bringing together HR data from disparate systems like Workday, ADP, PeopleSoft, and many more. By unifying data from HR systems, spreadsheets, and outside financial plans into a single system, you can increase accuracy, predictability, and accountability around your workforce growth plans.
Advanced capital planning
Get better insights on the impact of new or existing capital assets on budgets and forecasts. Plan and analyze the cost of depreciation, transfers, and maintenance of these assets on your financial statements before you commit any more cash to their purchase or upkeep.
Quickly send messages to team members with built-in chat capabilities without switching applications. Post assumptions directly in planning templates to keep everyone on the same page.
Workflow can be used to manage the plan’s submission, reviews, and approvals to ensure everything is vetted properly and submitted on time. Quickly run a workflow status report to see submission status of every department in your organization to decipher where you are in your planning process.
Finance and budget owners can now update and revise their budgets and forecasts anytime, from anywhere. Synchronizing online and offline data is a quick and simple process, so budgets are accurate (and on time) no matter where you are.
We would not be able to put timely, concise, accurate, actionable information in front of our decision makers without an FP&A platform like Planful.
2019 Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions
Planful is again named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions.
Best Practices in FP&A
Learn the five best practices for financial planning and analysis to transform your business.