Join us at Planful Perform 2022
We’re headed to Las Vegas to host the year’s most impactful conference for finance and accounting professionals. If you thought Perform 2021 was a blast, 2022 will be even better!
When: May 23-25, 2022
Where: ARIA Resort, Las Vegas
Watch all the 2021 sessions to see what Perform is all about!
More than ever, finance and accounting need agility, productivity, and connectivity. Perform 2022 will help you get there.
Make a bigger impact.
Gone are the days of working in functional silos, it’s impossible to meet the needs of your business that way. We’re all Better, Together. Perform 2022 will show you how to integrate accounting with finance, and showcase how finance can collaborate and accelerate decision-making to elevate the financial IQ of the company.Register Today
Connect, learn and sharpen your skills.
Our mantra for this year’s event is Better, Together. It’s a better experience when we’re together with peers, sharing insights and supporting one another. At Perform 2022, finance and accounting professionals, thought leaders, industry experts, Planful customers, Planful executives and others will get a chance to reconnect and collaborate to maximize the Office of Finance’s impact. Perform is a chance to help you lead through change, transform finance and accounting processes, and accelerate decisions in all corners of the business.Register Today
Agenda at a Glance
Learn how to take your skills to the next level through connected collaboration, agility and precise accurate decisions.Register Today
Monday, May 23rd
Tuesday, May 24th
Wednesday, May 25th
Get your tickets today!
Prices are on the rise starting December 31st!
Super Early BirdEnds Jan 31st
Early BirdEnds March 15
StandardEnds April 30
Last MinuteStarts May 1st
Frequently asked questions
Health and Safety Protocols:
- Hotel: ARIA Resort has partnered with leading medical and public health professionals to create a Health and Safety program based on the most effective practices available.
- PPE: We will have masks and hand sanitizers available throughout the event.
- Medical: Temperate checks will be administered during badge pick up and a medic will be available onsite.
- Welcome Reception: The venue we have chosen is outdoors.
- Perform Party: We have chosen a venue to allow for ample space for social distancing.
- Food and Beverage: All of our meals are planned with health and safety in mind.
- General Session: Seating is set for 3ft social distance so everyone can feel comfortable.
- Breakout Sessions: One breakout out track will be set 3ft socially distanced.
- Registration: We have contactless registration for Perform and the ARIA offers contactless check-in procedures as well.
- Lastly, we encourage all of our attendees to be as safe as possible and take the necessary precautions against COVID-19.