As they say in Hollywood, it’s an honor just to be nominated. We’re even more honored to have won.
We’re incredibly excited that the Business Intelligence Group recognized Planful with a 2020 Stratus Award for Cloud Computing. The annual Stratus Awards recognizes companies and individuals innovating in the Cloud and providing offerings that are truly differentiated in the market. Other current and past winners include IBM, Informatica, McAfee, NetApp, Red Hat, and others, and we’re proud to be recognized alongside such great companies.
If you’re unfamiliar, the Business Intelligence Group was founded with the mission of recognizing true talent and superior performance in the business world. Unlike other industry and business award programs, business executives—those with experience and knowledge—judge the programs. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and then rewards those companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.
“Planful is at the forefront of the cloud helping to drive practical innovations in the cloud,” said Maria Jimenez, Chief Nominations Officer of Business Intelligence Group, in a statement. “The cloud is now part of the fabric of our personal and professional lives and we are thrilled that our volunteer judges were able to help promote all of these innovative services, organizations, and executives.”
The Business Intelligence Group launched the first crowd-sourced industry awards programs to recognize authentic talent and superior performances in the business world. Unlike other awards programs, the Business Intelligence Group’s programs invite real business people with experience and knowledge to volunteer as judges. The organization’s proprietary and unique scoring system selectively measures performance across multiple business domains and rewards companies whose achievements stand above those of their peers.
This award adds to the great recognition Planful has attained over the past few months.
- We were named to the Constellation Research ShortList for Cloud-Based Planning Platforms for the eighth consecutive year.
- We earned an “excellent” score of 4.55/5 from BPM Partners in their Vendor Landscape Matrix.
- We received an Industry Excellence Award from Dresner Advisory Services, and we’ve been a “leader” in both customer experience and vendor credibility categories in Wisdom of Crowds for five consecutive years.
- Gartner named us a “Visionary” in their 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Financial Planning and Analysis Solutions.
- And, Nucleus Research ranked us a “leader” on their Value Matrix for the seventh consecutive year.
And the most important recognition comes from our customers. We achieve consistently high customer satisfaction scores, we’re #13 on G2 Crowd’s Best Products for Finance 2020 list based on customer reviews, and customers have given us a score of 4.6/5.0 on Gartner Peer Insights.
Thank you for the support, it means a lot to us.